"Local domestic abuse services please"

About: NHS Borders

(as a friend),

looking for domestic abuse services in scottish borders, the link on my gp practice web page directs me to Woman's Aid England, please can we have the scottish equivalents on there and more importantly, the local services

More about:
Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Susan Cowe, Feedback & Complaints Officer, NHS Borders

Dear Domesticabuse,

Thank you very much for highlighting the link on your gp practice web page directs you to Woman's Aid England. I have asked our adult protection unit to ensure that GP practices also include the link to Scottish services. This is important as we have a population that works across the border.

The local Domestic abuse advocacy service (DAAS) can be contacted on Tel 01835 825024

  • {{helpful}} {{helpful == 1 ? "person thinks" : "people think"}} this response is helpful