"Amazing staff"

About: Solihull Hospital

Needed to attend the outpatients breast clinic today. I was obviously worried but the staff were so lovely.

The consultant was running late but the nurse kept us informed. The consultant was warm and friendly and gave me reassurance.

From radiology to the nurses and, health care assistants they asked me I if I was alright throughout. Real professionals. Quick prognosis and they were very though. Thankfully I had good news and I'm fine.

Many thanks to you all.

Dear Amanda B

Thank you so much for providing your feedback following your attendance at Solihull Hospital Breast Service.

It is understandable that you were worried but I am so pleased to learn that you found all of the staff were lovely and understanding, as well as keeping you informed when the consultant was delayed.

I will ensure that your feedback is forwarded to Clare Bate, Lead Clinical Nurse Specialist for the Breast Service, as well as to Gill Tomlinson, Site Lead Radiographer who will be thrilled to communicate your lovely comments about your experience.

Patient feedback is extremely important to us.

I hope this is acceptable and I am so pleased that you had good news!

Kind regards

Marie Helebert

Response from Solihull Hospital

Dear Amanda B

Patient feedback is extremely important to us.

I hope this is acceptable and I am so pleased that you had good news!

Kind regards