"Excellent service at the Treatment Centre,..."

About: Good Hope Hospital

The hospital responded within a week to arrange a cystoscopy after referral from my GP. I was made to feel at ease by nursing staff for what is not a particularly pleasant procedure. The consultant explained the whole process clearly and gave a detailed running commentary during the examination. They clearly outlined several alternatives for the treatment of my problem and I felt involved in decisions regarding control of my condition.

Excellent care. Many thanks.

Dear Anonymous

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the Treatment Centre at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased that you felt your health problem was responded to speedily following the referral from you GP and that when you attended the staff and the consultant made you feel at ease, and that throughout, things were fully explained to you.

I will be delighted to forward you feedback to the Urology Service at Good Hope Hospital, who will ensure that your comments are communicated to all of the team.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

Kindest regards

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Anonymous

Kindest regards