"Rosewood District Nursing Team"

About: Mansfield & Ashfield / Community nursing, Mansfield

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

Just to say thank you very much to all of you for your help and care to my husband. I could not have managed without you. With your wonderful help I was able to keep him at home as he wanted to be.

I had 53 happy years with him, so will miss him always - but I did promise him I would carry on and go out and meet people.

Response from Suzanne Jones, Head of Adult Services Newark and Sherwood, Local Partnerships, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for taking time out to comment on the service you received from Rosewood Integrated Care Team. I am happy that the team managed to support you to care for your husband in his preferred place of care. I will ensure your kind message is fedback to the team.

Response from Lisa Mercer, Integrated Team Leader (West), Community Adult Services Newark & Sherwood, County Health Partnerships

Hi,

I am so pleased you found the community nursing service invaluable in this very difficult time of your life. Your positive comments really motivate the nurses in the team.

Thanks Lisa