"Wonderful District Nursing Team"

About: Mansfield & Ashfield / Community nursing, Mansfield

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

I just wanted to say how wonderful the District Nursing Team from Rosewood were during my husbands illness. He passed away peacefully at home without the nurses I could not have kept him at home as he wanted. Nothing was too much trouble for them - he was so well treated. I will always miss him - but know everyone did their very best for him.

Response from Suzanne Jones, Head of Adult Services Newark and Sherwood, Local Partnerships, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking time out to post about the care you received from Rosewood Integrated Care Team. I am glad that the team were happy to support you to care for him at home. It is always sad to hear of a passing but I am glad that he passed peacefully. I will ensure your kind message is fed back to the team.

Response from Lisa Mercer, Integrated Team Leader (West), Community Adult Services Newark & Sherwood, County Health Partnerships

I am so sorry for the loss of your Husband. These positive comments are fantastic for the nurses to hear. Thank-you so much.