"Feedback Comments from Garden Party"
About: Kirkby Central & West Children's Centre Kirkby Central & West Children's Centre Kirkby in Ashfield NG17 8FX
Posted by Cheht55 (as ),
• Another well organised event great turn out and plenty to do.
• Great to see feedback on the food provided in the canteen. Always smiley faces – Sunny and Jazz
• Garden Party at Kirkby Children’s Centre- lots of games and indoor crafts, things to do. Love the soft play area, seating available in café and outside for eating lunch. a fantastic effort from all the sure start involved.
• Another brilliant event at our children’s centre! Isla loved playing hook-a-duck and making a flag. Plenty for all to do at many ages. Thank you. Xx
• Brilliant group fab idea with lunches, staff friendly
• Mummy time, time to chill and relax. Thank you. x
• More craft activities, or maybe a group activity to keep kids amused without parent’s intervention.
• Liked the new look on the room. Plenty of things to do.
• Very friendly staff enjoyed our day at Garden Party. X
• Outdoor play and soft play were great. Biscuit decorating was good. I think hook a duck and coconut should have been an organised event not unattended. Cake and sweet stall was good.
• Lovely day at the centre, lots of activities, friendly staff and secure environment as always. Thanks Mary.
• Kids loved the out door and indoor and making biscuits and decorating them. Loved the cake store and sweets.
• Both my children enjoy coming as there is always lots of different things to do.
• More activities for the children.
• The look of the room plenty of activities.
• We liked the fair stalls and caked and it was a nice idea at the café to do sandwiches that would be appreciated at future events – Isaac age 1
• We enjoyed the tombola, making flags and playing on the park – rose age 2
• We had a great time. x
• Really good turn out. Children really enjoyed it.
• Children really enjoyed the garden party
• Really good idea for the fun activities.
• It’s been a good turn out, the kids have enjoyed the garden party and getting involved.
• Had a brill time made to feel very welcome by all staff on my first visit to the centre
• It’s been a really good turn out.
• We always come to the event at the summit centre, there is a wide variety for my 3 year old and 4 year old to do. They have the freedom of being able to explore around in the safe environment.
• Very good Garden Party lots to play with, space, cakes, juice decoration.
• As always Sure Start have put another excellent (garden Party) and for a great cause. Cancer Research – Brett, Georgina Jones.
• Picture drawn – please see feedback card – Phoebie age 3 years
• Picture drawn – Please see feedback cards – George-18months.
• I enjoyed making biscuits (decorating) and also the soft play because I help my sisters and I think the activities are good. – Ashleigh Blurton – aged 12.
• I have really enjoyed it here I have went in the play area then I had a drink it was very good here. - Annie- aged 9
• I loved the cakes and the tattoos! And the biscuit making – Sacha – aged 10.
• I like the cakes I want to see henna tattoos next time – ashlyn – age 8.
• Picture Drawn – please see feedback card. – Toby – aged 1 and half.
• We liked the fair stalls and cake – sam- aged 3
• Picture Drawn – please see feedback cards. Evan aged 2
o 41 Adults, 81 children = 122
o Tombola raised £37. 80
o Cake Stall raised £22. 46
o Parents Forum raised £20 (busy mums r us)