"Emegancy case"

About: Tameside General Hospital

I was brought into the hospital via ambulance and found the paramedics to be outstanding and comforting. I arrived to be seen straight away and has bllods taken swiftly. I was however then wheeled out into the corridor for 5mins max as the hospiyal was extremeley busy on they day. I was then taken to resus where again i was treated swiftly and my condition was stableized. With in 30 mins they were sure of the cause. Once a bed was free i was transferred to the.Atu ward i think it was called i have been here since thursday afternoon. I am diabetic type 1 and i have been treated absolutly brilliant the food is good which is a testiment as i am a very fusy eater. I would like to thank every member of staff that has helped me over the last couple of days and are continuing to help me.

From my experience at the hospital i beleive the staff deserve credit for the work they are doing.

Thanks to the staff in resus, the Atu ward and the paramedics

Response from Helen Howard, Head of Patient Experience, Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for the positive comments you have written. Please be assured I will ensure these are shared with all the teams involved