"Excellent, speedy care from Childrens A=+E"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I had to collect my daughter from school today to take her to A+E following a deep cut on her head. We were seen within 5 minutes and treated with care and respect. The doctor had the perfect level of fun with my daughter without compromising care and made me feel they were very capable. Could not have asked for anything more. Thank you.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

What a lovely message to receive.. Thanks for taking the time to write and share the experience you and your daughter had in our Emergency Department. I hope your daughter is now feeling better. I’m very pleased to hear how the doctor helped to make the experience more fun for her and that you felt you were both well cared for throughout. I’ll pass on your kind words on the team.

Lucy Thow

Emergency Department Matron

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

I hope your daughter is now feeling better.

I’ll pass on your kind words on the team. Lucy Thow Emergency Department Matron