"Heart attack victim"

About: Leeds General Infirmary

I had a heart attack on 6 Aug 2015 whilst at york,I was rushed straight to Leed G I and straight into surgery.All of the staff were fabulous their prompt action helped to reduce the damage to my heart.The care I received in ward L20 then ward L18 was excellent I would like to thank all the staff for their care.

Many thanks.

Keith Gilson Durham

Response from Leeds General Infirmary

Dear Mr Durham

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I am extremely pleased that you had such a positive experience whilst in our care.

I have passed your kind words to matrons for both Ward L20 and L18 and I know that all the staff will be delighted to know that they are delivering a level of care that met your needs and fulfilled your expectations.

With kind regards

Rosie

Senior Nurse

Patient Experience

Response from Leeds Teaching Hospitals

Dear Mr Gilson

I am so sorry to hear that you suffered a heart attack. Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your experience at the Leeds General Infirmary; I am so glad to read that you were pleased with the care you received and the staff you encountered whilst in our care. I wish you a swift recovery.

Kindest regards