"A&E"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

Admitted after fall with head and wrist injuries on 9th June at about 4 pm. Think I was attended to by Yellow Team ( not sure asI was somewhat "out of it" at the time). Totally, caring, efficient and professional. Each practioner was aware of previous and next procedures. MRI and Xray carried out speedily. Co-ordinating Doctor kept me informed fully. Great treatment. Thanks to all. Credit to the Service. Norman Diamond

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

You might be interested to know that our staff awards are now open for nominations. If you wanted to, you could nominate a member of staff or a whole staff team (your nomination would fall under the Acute Medicine Directorate category) via our website: http://www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours/submit-your-nomination/

Kind regards,

Lucy Thow,

Matron, Emergency Department.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Hi Norman. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It’s great to hear how caring, efficient and professional the team were during your stay, and that staff kept you well informed during your treatment. I have shared your kind comments with my team. Kind regards, Lucy Thow, Matron, Emergency Department.