"4 wards in 7 days 21st may /28th may"

About: Derriford Hospital

Please thank REI eye infirmary , MAU and short stay,Marlborough ward , Neuro doctors, and doctors and nurses on mayflower renal ward. I cannot state enough about my excellent treatment and care received from all the above on my recent stay in hospital.well done Derriford Hospital.

Response from Genny Turner, Senior Quality Facilitator, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments on Patient Opinion, advising us of the excellent treatment and care you received during recent your stay on various wards.

I will ensure you kind comments are forwarded on to each and every department.

Wishing you well with your recovery

Best wishes

Genny

Response from Derriford Hospital

Good afternoon, Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments on NHS Choices, advising us of the excellent treatment and care you received during recent your stay on various wards. I will ensure you kind comments are forwarded on to each and every department. Wishing you well with your recovery Best wishes Genny