"Paracetamol Overdose treatment"

About: Warrington Hospital

I took an accidental overdose of paracetamol over a few days, I reported to A&E in this hospital on the advice of my GP and I cannot praise them highly enough. I was treated with respect and non-judgementally. I had a long wait for a bed but I could see that the staff were stretched to the limit so didn;t mind. The anti-dote I received over 21 hours worked miraculously and I left well and determined never to let this happen again. I cannot thank the staff in A&E, especially CDU, enough. Thank you Emma

More about:

Story from NHS Choices

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Warrington Hospital

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. We're glad the service was so good and pleased that everything worked well for you.

  • {{helpful}} {{helpful == 1 ? "person thinks" : "people think"}} this response is helpful

Recently read