"Diabetes Clinic at Kings"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Argon888 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
- I found the service to be quick and efficient.
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
- Nothing, keep up the good work.
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away? )
- I would like to have my medication quicker from GP
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
- Its very simple, Ive had no problems in contacting the diabetes team
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any email/skype/face to face/telephone) Why is it good?
- I would prefer to speak to a member of the team over telephone