"Good care at Aintree"

About: University Hospital Aintree

(as the patient),

I recently took an accidental overdose (as I was suffering form severe toothache) and was taken in to the Observation ward at the Aintree hospital. The standard of care which I received was very good. The nurses and doctors were very helpful and kind. They looked after me very well and made sure that I had a comfortable night.

In my opinion, nothing could have been better.

Thank you to all staff on the Observation ward.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from University Hospital Aintree

Thank you for your comment

  • {{helpful}} {{helpful == 1 ? "person thinks" : "people think"}} this response is helpful