"C5, respiratory ward"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Anything else?

I actually wrote letters to C5, Chief Exec because I thought that all staff should be congratulated for the speedy, efficient diagnosis and treatment I received from Lung clinic to ward staff including cleaners, dinner ladies and doctors and nurses.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback both here on NHS Choices and by post. We are thrilled to hear that you were so impressed by the staff you met throughout your care with us. We will make sure the staff from the lung clinic and ward C5 receive your lovely comments.

Response from Jackie Dietrich, Communications Manager, Communications and Patient Experience, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Updates, changes and questions related to this story