"Superb GP care"

About: Barton House Group Practice

Superb standard of care. I was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer in early 2020, just before the first lockdown. The hospital specialist told me that my cancer was a kind that is hard to detect.

My Barton House GP literally saved my life by realising that a scan was needed, which then meant I could have surgery in time. Recovering home alone under Covid restrictions was a difficult experience but I was able to contact the GP whenever I needed during my recovery from the major operation.

I still speak to him by phone at regular intervals and the continuity of care is extremely valuable and reassuring. Life-threatening illness at a relatively young age is frightening and stressful. To know that my GP is standing with me through it all has made the experience so much easier.

I am aware that the demands on GPs' time is enormous at the moment and that makes me all the more grateful for the wonderful care I have received at Barton House.

Response from Blessing NWACHUKWU, Practice Manger, Barton House Group Practice 2 weeks ago
Blessing NWACHUKWU
Practice Manger,
Barton House Group Practice
Submitted on 12/11/2021 at 11:20

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We are pleased that we have been able to provide continuity of care and have managed to be of support to you at a time like this. We strive to provide superb standard of care to all our patients. We pray that it all goes well for you.

Thank you.