"Thank you"

About: Medway Maritime Hospital

Thank you for looking after my father who very sadly passed away in your HDU unit. He couldn’t write this review himself, but he would have wanted to. You had such patience with him and were so caring to him while we couldn’t be there in his last days due to coronavirus. You were great at communicating with us. I am so upset about my dads death, but am grateful for the time you took to talk to us after he had died and the care you provided before and after he died. Thank you. I wish we could have seen him and been told to come in earlier, that is the only thing that has really upset me, but he died very suddenly so I understand.

Response from Medway Maritime Hospital 2 weeks ago
Medway Maritime Hospital
Submitted on 01/10/2020 at 22:47
Published on nhs.uk on 02/10/2020 at 09:05

Thank you so much for posting your comments, particularly during this very sad time. We are so very sorry to hear that your father has passed away and our thoughts are with you.

We will, of course, pass your lovely comments to the team on HDU and extend to you and your family our very best wishes.

kindest regards,