"Recent admission"

About: Queen Margaret Hospital / Out-of-Hours Victoria Hospital / Admissions Unit 1 (Emergency Medical)

I was seen at the out of hours GP on Wednesday night at QMH and after being assessed efficiently I was sent to Admissions Unit 1 at the VHK. I was dealt with promptly by caring nursing staff. Despite the unit being very busy, I was seen by medical staff who again were caring, thorough and reassuring.

This is the first time I have ever been admitted to hospital and the treatment I received was first class from all involved. Thank you and I’d like to wish all the staff my very best wishes for 2020.

Response from Olivia Robertson, Lead Nurse, Urgent Care Service Fife, Health & Social Care Partnership

Dear Gilsz66,

I am so pleased that you are now well enough to post such positive feedback regards the care and treatment you received at Victoria Hospital and wish you a full and speedy recovery ahead.

On behalf of our team, I am extremely proud to hear that you were assessed efficiently and I shall ensure everyone at the Urgent Care Service Fife (GP Out of Hours) reads your feedback. It will make their day!

Finally I would like to finish by wishing you and your family a warm and happy New Year and all the best for 2020.

kindest regards Olivia