"Keep up the amazing work you do"

About: University Hospital Wishaw / Gynaecology

My husband & I recently attended the early pregnancy unit & University Hospital Wishaw for surgical management of a miscarriage.

We just wanted to say a huge thank you to all staff who were involved with our care - the EPU nursing & medical staff, sonographer, obs/gyn consultant, anaesthetist & all other staff in theatre & recovery. The care & dignity we received was outstanding. At such a difficult time, it helps to have such caring & empathetic staff taking care of your needs. Keep up the amazing work you do.

Many thanks

Response from Amanda Kennett, Senior Midwife for Inpatients, University Hospital Wishaw, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear cooks19

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at UHW during a such a difficult time for you both.

I am so glad you were well looked after by our multidisciplinary staff who are extremely caring and compassionate.

Please be assured I will share your kind words with all staff concerned to ensure they see your lovely feedback.

Kind Regards