"They helped me to stay calm"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Gastroenterology

I can't express how scared I was to have an Endoscopy last week, however from the moment I was with the nurse's they put me at ease. Even my consultant made me laugh and helped me to stay calm. They were all the loveliest people I could have had, and I am so grateful to them.

Response from Liz Herbison, Matron, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Willowwombat,

Thank you for your feedback, I am so pleased to hear you had a positive experience whilst with us in Endoscopy and will share your comments with the rest of the team.

With best wishes,

Liz Herbison

Senior Matron - Endoscopy & Gastro

Musgrove Park Hospital

Response from Debbie Martin, Clinical Governance & Risk Co-ordinator, Surgical Directorate, Musgrove Park Hospital

Dear Willowwombat

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I hope in doing so, you will help others who are scheduled for the same procedure at Musgrove to feel more at ease. I have forwarded your comments on to the nursing team, whom I know will be please to read them.

Regards