"Feel 10 times better"

About: Inclusion Recovery Hampshire / New Forest

Before starting counselling I was having nightmares nearly every night, after Simon showed me shelving, meditation and other techniques.  I'm having nightmares about 3/4 nights a week but then doing the meditation am shelving the nightmares I'm able to sleep through and get a much better sleep, waking up a lot better and not as tiredas I was before I started this with Simon., he's helped me a lot with my flashbacks as well with breathing techniques and keep calm.  It was good to get stuff off my chest, Simon is a great listener and gives good advice for the problems I've put to him.

Feel 10 times better right now, managed to go to Anchor house appointment to deal with my anxiety after seeing Simon, he helped me write down what I wanted to talk about so wasn't as stressed about it cos I don't really like them.

Simon helped me a lot with skills to deal with life and nightmares, flashbacks and general life skills I need with my conditions and to full fill my goals.

Response from Grant LeBreuilly, Team Leader, Totton, New Forest, Inclusion

Hi and thank you for your feedback, I'm very pleased Inclusion we able to assist you in moving forward and feeling so much better. I will ensure your feedback is passed on to Simon