"Expert Leg Ulcer Specialist Nurse & Doctors"

About: Garston Medical Centre

The Leg Ulcer Specialist Nurse who attends two afternoons a month is a major asset to this Surgery. This Nurse combines exemplary patient care with explicit diagnosis communication.

The registar who explained my blood test results & examined my leg dernatitis & my doctor who examined an unforseen unrelated alergic reaction on my torso & arms provided concise, complete, explicit diagnosis & importantly reassuringly answered my questions, which sets the exemplary standard sought by patients for others to follow.

Similarly, the receptionists whose problem solving in arranging my legs to be measured for compression stockings & later in pursuit of their overdue delivery demonstrated the initiative required (instead of reciting procedural guidlines) to provide the help needed when problems sometimes occur.

Response from Garston Medical Centre

Dear Mr Shetcliffe,

Thank you for your lovely comments. I have passed them on to all the staff, including the Specialist Leg Ulcer Nurse. I am glad that we were able to assist you in all you health related issues.

Thanks again.