"n/a"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I have read some comments and I am really worried as i am due to be admitted to have dental surgery I read the comment from nov 2010 and am now very distressed that I will be treated in the same manner. I am from Oldham but have to be admitted to Manchester due to problems I have with anesthetic. I am already worried about having surgery without the added stress of being treated the same as the person who left the comment.2010Dental treatmentStressSurgeryWisdom tooth removal

Response from North Manchester General Hospital 9 years ago
North Manchester General Hospital
Submitted on 31/01/2011 at 11:49
Published on nhs.uk on 01/02/2011 at 04:00

We are sorry that you have some concerns regarding your forthcoming appointment at North Manchester after reading the comments of another patient.

There are occasions when patients and family members send critical comments in regard to their experiences, there are however many more positive experiences and these are not always reported.

Our mission statement is “to provide the very best care, for each patient, on every occasion” and we strive to achieve this. If you feel talking to someone may relieve your concerns, please contact PALS on 0161 627 8678 who will be able to arrange this for you.